LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashish (manager)     23 February 2015

Can 326 - compromise if both side agree

Can IPC-326 compromise, case is under lower court. 

Learning

5 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     23 February 2015

Dear, Yes you can compromise and then file the quashing petition on the basis of the compromise deed .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Elango Advocate (Junior Counsel)     24 February 2015

Section 326 of IPC cannot be compromised or compounded. High Court and Supreme Court normally quash non-compoundable offences that are of civil nature or concerned with matrimonial dispute. 326 IPC is a serious offence that carries a Life sentence. The only way is to turn the crucial witnesses hostile and get acquitted.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 February 2015

I agree with the opinion of learned advocate Mr. Elango.  the offence u/s 326 IPC is non-compoundable however there are chances for getting it quashed if the victim/defacto complainant is filing an affidavit before the high court on the said reasons or the other suggested method can be adopted.

Akash   06 September 2018

I have 323 ,324 ,326 ipc on me complainant wants to compromise the case with 2 lacs do we need to show the money given in court and how much time it will take almost less than 2 years have been passed can it be compromised and how much time will it take pls suggest me

Akash   06 September 2018

Also 1 st date hasnt been done so far i am likely to face 1 st date 2 months after pls suggest me also what will happen in 1 st date

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register