LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naresh kumar parida   09 March 2016

Campamy not paying salary

Hi all I am working in Chennai as a security guard.As i have exam on march 21 so i gave my leave letter on 20 february As per our general manager instruction those who want leave they must give leave letter 15 days before leave now. When our payment date came on March 7 they gave payment to all instead of me and some other guard those who have already given leave letter. When I asked them for my payment they simply told us that it's under process and bank is talking time.now it's 9 March and I have to go on 13 March.plzz help me what should we do now???

Learning

3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     09 March 2016

give them a written letter asking them to provide the salary as soon as possible as it is already delayed by 15 or more days.if you iintend to continue your job after attending the exam you cant go hard on them.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 March 2016

The leave policy of any establishment can provide superior benefits as compared to enactments applicable, but not inferior. YOu may check if like other states e.g. Maharashtra, tamilnadu has framed rules for security guards, or you may go thru Tamilnadu Shops & estbs Act.

You may demand both approval of leave and salary slips of all months and salary, in writing under proper acknowledgment or meet Inspector and your union leaders.

naresh kumar parida   09 March 2016

Our area manager took leave letter from us and told us that he will give it to GM .But the next day we heard from our SO that our GM had tore our leave letter without letting us know about it.when we asked our area manager about leave letter approval he told us that you can go home your salary will come on time as usual.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register