Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Call from unknown person about my wife

Hi

A person is calling me from a mobile number to inform me bad things about my wife but not revealing his identity.

He mentioned about few past affairs of my wife but talked very sensibly.

I dont want to take any criminal action him for the moment (may be later I will think of) as I want to know his identity first.

I tried tracing his mobile number's operator/location using various webistes on internet but surprisingly his number location and operater was not listed on any tracker site, i.e.

https://trace.bharatiyamobile.com/

I have his mobile number but called him once and he picked but since then he never picked my call. That strange number does not seem to be a usual airtel,vodafone,idea or any leading MSP.

How can I determine his name & address using that number?

Learning

13 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     18 October 2012

Oh, don’t worry about it; you  know  your  wife  well  only  when  you  meet  her  in  court.
Reason:
From your membership ID name it seems you are hit by 498a or expecting it so it hardly matters.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     19 October 2012

next time record the call..

A.V.Pattanashetti (Advocate)     19 October 2012

i am A.V.Pattanashetti Advocate from Bijapur call me and ask 09448035651

(Guest)

No I have yet not been hit but waiting to get screwed.

In he meantime I have recieved this call which I think can be very useful in future so want to track this guy..

stanley (Freedom)     19 October 2012

@ author why are you breaking your head and worrying about the same .Stay cool worrying does not help or solve your problems . And as you say your getting screwed go for the kill there is no point waiting for another day be pro- active it helps a lot .. 

Why dont you file a FIR with the cops and say that the person from so and so Mobile is defaming your family . Let the police do the job of tracking him out . Simple :) And you will get to know the truth also 

do not file any case now if you have any case against you...

(Guest)

Hello

I just want to know the name & address of this guy and don't want to file any complaint against him as I want to listen what all he has to say about my wife.

If I file a complaint and if he gets to know he will stop buggnig me.

I want him to keep passing information to me and at the same time I want to know his name and address.

LOL .............send a SMS and offer him some Vitamin M say a lac and he would give you the wildest of stories. The other way round i wouldnt be suprised if the guy is your wifes friend and just to make you J is doing it at your wifes request :). And what if its her Boyfriend who wants to make up more easier by instigating you with false stores so that you file for Divorce :(

(Guest)

Stanley,

I have already considered all these stories/possibilities.

Vitanim M won' work if he happens to be her boyfriend.

That's why I dont want to take any action against him now so just to trap him ni future I want to get his details.

But it seems there is no possibility to get details without any legal action.

Thanks

There are possibilities as you are ready to spend vitiman M than spend the amount on a detective and they will do the needfull .

hello,

if you have some friend in police ask him to put that number on surveillence. by doing so you will get the detail of the number.

pragati   23 March 2018

You can check your mobile number on this site https://mobilenumbertrackr.com It will solve all your problem. You need to trust your wife. You can ask directly to her if she loves you she will tell you all the things honestly. God bless you my friend.

pragati   23 March 2018

You can check your mobile number on this site https://mobilenumbertrackr.com It will solve all your problem. You need to trust your wife. You can ask directly to her if she loves you she will tell you all the things honestly. God bless you my friend.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register