LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sourabh   01 December 2017

Call details record

Respected members, My wife has filed a false 498a, 323 on me and my family. And put all the false allegations that she can. It is a direct complaint to magistrate. She is saying that on 1-09-2017 I was in her place at U.P. although I was in Delhi at my office . So I want to produce my call details record so that I can submit as proof in court as I was not in Uttar Pradesh. Kindly suggest me how can I get my call details and tower location. It will be helpful in my case or not.

Learning

6 Replies

Law Aspire (Legal)     01 December 2017

Contact the Sim CARD Company 

they will not provide any details so easily i have tried...

I need tower location details and Call Details.

(Guest)

get a court order 

But sir the court will order after 1 year, and if in between company removed the data it will be difficult for me in future.

Or should I file a Case for the CDR in Court.

Some one was saying that I can write application to SP and DGP for the CDR and they can store it...

(Guest)

If your service provider is public (eg BSNL) you may file an RTI asking for exact details. 

However if your SP is private, you may file an RTI with TRAI. Both public & private telecoms are covered under TRAI. 

Please be aware that there is a r2013 HC ruling( TRAI vs. Yashpal) which prohibits disclosure of call records by TRAI....

good luck!

Advocate Kaybee

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register