Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A V Vishal (Advocate)     02 June 2009

CST Authority

POWER OF ATTORNEY
BEFORE THE

I/We, Do hereby authorize and retain ...............................................................of ...................................................., Chartered Accountants, Address....................... to appear for me/us in all the stages of tax proceedings i.e. Original, Appellate, Revisional and other proceedings under the Sales–tax Act relating to Assessment Year ………….to……… and to receive all notices correspondence addressed to me/us and also to produce, cause to be produced, documents, statements and any evidence incidental to and necessary for conducting of such proceeding.
Dated this                    day of             ,2009.

ACCEPTED
                                                                .................................................

Learning

6 Replies

POWER OF ATTORNEY
BEFORE THE

I/We, Do hereby authorize and retain ...............................................................of ...................................................., Chartered Accountants, Address....................... to appear for me/us in all the stages of tax proceedings i.e. Original, Appellate, Revisional and other proceedings under the Sales–tax Act relating to Assessment Year ………….to……… and to receive all notices correspondence addressed to me/us and also to produce, cause to be produced, documents, statements and any evidence incidental to and necessary for conducting of such proceeding.
Dated this                    day of             ,2009.

ACCEPTED
                                                                .................................................

Dear Shah:

Modify the above format as per your requirement, it will be sufficient.

swapan saha (BUSINESS)     09 June 2009

PLEASE TELL ME THE PROCESS TO DOWNLOAD THE DECLARATION FORM ( C FORM)

swapan saha (BUSINESS)     09 June 2009

please tell me the process to download the application of declaration form (c form)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register