LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Tiwari (MD)     20 November 2017

CRPC 91

hi I got call from police station to come and meet them as some one lodged police complaint against me.

I want to send mail to police station to summon me legally and not just calling and demanding my presence

can any one please share sample template

Learning

6 Replies

Advocate aslam (----)     20 November 2017

You r right

Advocate aslam (----)     20 November 2017

It is required to notice in detailed for inquiry

Prakash Tiwari (MD)     20 November 2017

Advocate Aslam ji,

My requirement is a template / letter sample which I can type and fax /email to Police station to stop harrasing me on phone and summon me to PS legally under crpc 91.

Can you please share some template.

Md. Malik Uddin   21 November 2017

If you are an F. I. R. named accused then you will receive a notice u/s. 41A of Cr.P.C, from the concerned investigating officer but if you are a complainant or a witness then you will get a notice u/s. 91 of Cr.P.C for producing required documents, if the concerned investigating officer is only enquiring any matter and in that case ur co-operatation is required then I would suggest you to go and meet with the said officer along with your Ld. Advocate else you might be entangled in false case.

Prakash Tiwari (MD)     21 November 2017

Good and precise response..appreciate it

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     21 November 2017

no format or tamplet are avaliable but you may tell to the person who called you to issue notice to you in case of personal presence of yours is required.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register