LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhay Raj   11 November 2018

CRPC 107/116

My cousin is in police department and creating a property dispute under which he is personally visiting my house with other police personnel and uses abusive words against my mother as she is widow senior citizen and lives alone here.
Police also haven't taken our complaint and on the contrary, sent us a notice of crpc 107/116 against me as my cousin has misused his powers and framing us.
What should we have to do in such case so as to not to be prosecuted under the section also his illegal activities should be stopped and he his the culprit and we are victims but then too we are getting framed.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     11 November 2018

Dear querist,

107/116 Section Crpc is preventative step from the end of executive magistrate  to prevent any mishappening among parties to the disputes, it is generally imposed on both the parties to disputes to bond them not to take law in their own hand.

If the police men is using his power in malafide way than you can approach his senior officer.

Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Abhay Raj   11 November 2018

Thanks.....but here it is not sent to other party, they are victimising us by making us culprit. Please brief what documents do we need to produce to magistrate and all formalities for the same.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     11 November 2018

Originally posted by : Abhay Raj
Thanks.....but here it is not sent to other party, they are victimising us by making us culprit.
Please brief what documents do we need to produce to magistrate and all formalities for the same.

Noting to worry about, capacity and number of sureties must be mentioned in the summon served to you or the concerned person. It will hardly take half and hour to sign bound and get next date.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register