Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukesh Rawat   20 April 2019

CIDCO flat

I bought a flat in CIDCO colony a
s second sale from first owner. same owner has total 3 flats in same colony in name of his wife and
son.i took loan from bank, cidco transfers in my name also done, but now housing society is not Allowing me to carry out flat interior work and not allowing any labour on the ground that same family can't have 3 flats from Cidco. now what to do ? can society act like this. I have flat from bona-fide seller..

Learning

4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     20 April 2019

Society cannot restrict you to carry out interior work on the ground that previous owner have 3 flats. You can take legal action against the society. 

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 April 2019

Whether there is any restriction imposed by CIDCO or Bye-Laws of the Society or Union/State Act / Rule?

Consult a local prudent lawyer with terms and conditions of allotment, Bye-Laws of the Society as well as provisions of law applicable.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 April 2019

An innocent purchaser that secured a bonafide title need not worry of the selection scheme of the CIDCO and he should not be penalized for some one's fraud and some one's negligence.  Society can not have any say on interior works and they are not concerned with the eligibility of seller.  If they want, they can complaint to CIDCO and take action against the fraud.  As you have to reside peacefully, always discuss the matter in a polite and decent way and win over them and always avoid friction and litigation.  If these are must, then as a last resort you may be pushed into that hell.

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 April 2019

The society has no such powers; they are overreaching. How thry are preventing you - have they issued any written communication? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register