LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sugar Daddy   15 November 2018

CAW asks my Identity

My wife have filed false 498a. aganist me. on the first day of counselling they asks me to provide my Identity particularly as adhar card .. and took from me in writing that I'll provide it in next hearing. shall I give them ?

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 November 2018

You can give a xerox copy of it.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 November 2018

ID proof is being asked everywhere.

What is the harm in submitting copy and showing the original and let the concerned dept mark OSV.

The person that is submitting a copy is at liberty to write on copy…’only for ……for purpose of ….’ And self attest with signature and date..

For the specific matter for which you are called; You may take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups for spouses (husband or wife) , community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, associations, religious scholars/leaders, trade association leaders,  etc   etc to resolve the matter if any, and/or find a very able LOCAL counsel specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Family/Civil  matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you and even help you.

Avoid IT’s and entities loitering at various online portals to allure and fleece unsuspecting/innocent/hapless  querists many of which advertise with pictures of sick and old indivisuals and claim to be some Lawyer ( infact a Liar) and flaunt unknown firms as Law Firms ( Infact Liar’s firms) ….and are good for nothing Mufatkhora’s ( Freemongers) looking for bakra/shikar…

Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law.

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL e.g; Family/Civil courts, HC, SC … Such counsels can draft so as to suit your long term interest.

You can also try for FREE legal aid from legal Aid center (DLSA) that is usually within LOCAL courts compex preferably from a counsel specializing in Family/Civil matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register