CASE UNDER 147,149

police file charge under IPC 147, 149, 341, 283 & 173.....I WAS INVOLVED IN A PROTEST AGAINST SOCIAL VOILENCE AND ROHIT VEMULA SUICIDE .....IN WHICH WE BLOCKED NATIONAL HIGHWAY in city FOR 1 HOUR..AM NOT THE LEADER ( NOT MAIN ACCUSED)...I AM GOVT. EMPLOYEE ..WHAT SHOULD I DO?? PLZ TELL ME

Advocate

Knowing it well you're government employee you got involved in political motivated rally and protest, now suffer. After getting convicted by court and loosing government job get in contact with those bl**dy communist who made you suffer for financial help and job in their baseless organization. You deserve no sympathy of general public.

Advocate

Knowing it well you're government employee you got involved in political motivated rally and protest, now suffer. After getting convicted by court and loosing government job get in contact with those bl**dy communist who made you suffer for financial help and job in their baseless organization. You deserve no sympathy of general public.

FIN

Approach your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in civl matters and having successful track record.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu