LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anurag (Self Employed)     19 June 2011

CAR DAMAGED IN PARKING AREA

Hello I would like to know to procedure for filling a criminal complaint against my neighbor who has damaged my brothers car while it was parked in our parking area . This issue started last month while he brought a big mahindra xylo car and parked next to my brothers car which a swift . Since his car is big car he wanted us move our car further into my space so that he could freely open his driver side door . but we refused him because we have a pillar bulit in our parking area which support the 1st floor flat and could portentially damaged our doors if we move our car futher and he did not listen to us and he shouted that if we did not listen to him he will damage the car and will beat my brother to death. 2 days back when we lifted our car cover and we saw big dents all around the car from the front , back and on both the sides. We are afraid now and do not know what to do since the guy is a big shot and his father belongs to politcal party . Please advice us how to take this issue to the police and also ensure that he does not harm us physically . looking forward to your valueable replies. Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 August 2013

go to thana

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register