Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

L.C.PAL (n/a)     23 January 2008

CAN ANY LAW GRADUATE INDIAN PRACTICE IN OTHER COUNTIES ?

Please give light on the above subject.

Can any (Law Graduate) indian is eligible for practice or job in abroad, or what else course is required to him.

Regards

L.C. Pal

Learning

5 Replies

Shambasiv (n/a)     23 January 2008

Each country has its own rules. For examle in India a foreigner is not permitted to practice. In some countries they have an exam to be got through before practicing.
Like lawyers from India can enrol as a solicitor after they pass the Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test(QLTT) in UK.

But for applying for jobs, there is no problem

L.C.PAL (n/a)     25 January 2008

Dear Raghuvir Ji,

Thank you very much for provide information.   Please tell me about the QLTT, if u have more information.

Regards

L.C. Pal

(Guest)
Mr.Shambasiv is right. However, I'd like to add that it would be easier for us Indians to practise as advocates in the following RECIPROCATING TERRITORIES: UK, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Singapore, New Zealand, UAE, Trinidad and Tobago, etc.

Carlisle Collins (Samaritan)     09 September 2008

No offense meant, Pal, but it would be easier on our lawyers as well as their clients if our learned Officers of the Court were to brush up a little on their English instead of ruthlessly committing culpable homicide on it (unless they were aspiring to become court jesters).

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     13 October 2008

After a long time I  had a good laugh on reading the above message. I am also in the habit of laughing out aloud  while reading if I read something which I find humourous. Wow. Such clarity of thought , such language, such ideas...... I wonder what the lady did as a career.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register