Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashwin (na)     22 April 2012

Buying apartment without permission -- regularisation

Hello all 

My father is planning to buy an apartment in Boduppal area of hyderabad, 2BHK -1140 sft

The building consists of 4 floors 

the builder of the apartments say that the permission is granted only for 3 floors and 4th floor is constructed without permission from concerned authorities

the one we are going to buy is in the 4th floor(the floor without permission sought) and my question is what are the legal implications if we buy such apartment ?

and also we heard of a BRS/BPS scheme which is a regularisation scheme for unauthorised constructions and we want to know whether we can regularise such aprtment ?

My doubt here is that whether the whole floor apartment owners should regularise it or any individual owner of apartment belonging to such floor can do it ?

If any individual apartment owner can do it how much amount should we have to pay for such regularisation for 1143 sft space including common area ?

will there be any other permissions or legal matters that have to be taken care of by us apart from regularisation so that we can have a good title to the property just like the other owners of the apartments having permission to their construction?

Iam skeptical to this purchase because he is offering the apartment at a lower price than the market value in that area but my father is willing to take risk as it is within our budget 

Please reply 

Thanks in advance

Ashwin

Learning

2 Replies

G.H.Rao (self)     03 October 2012

Dear sir

I also having the same problem at kothapet hyd.

Now my query is have u purchased the same or not.

have u taken any suggestion.

Let me know ur mobile no

My no is 9490188789.

u are free to call me at any time

with regards

Harinath

Kiran   20 June 2019

HI

MAy Iknow if you found nay solution to this. I am also trying to buy 4th floor which is not authorized. Wanted to understand what are the problems will i face in future?

thanks!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register