LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shravan Kumar   28 July 2015

Buying a resale flat in Kharghar Navi Mumbai (GES 12.5% sche

Sir, I am planning to buy a 2 BHK resale flat in Kharghar Navi mumbai. The property is constructed on Gaothon scheme where the Gaonwalla were compensated by CIDCO with 12.5 % land. The documents that the seller has provided are Lease deed between the Villagers (6 co owners with power of attorney given to one of them) and CIDCO, and Agreement of development between the builder and the villagers. But this agreement to develop is not registered in a clear attempt to evade stamp duty/registration. OC has been obtained in the name of the person given the power of attorney along with 5 others. Society has been formed under CIDCO at a later date. But the problem is the house is in the name of the daughter of one of the co owners(villagers). Since there is no sale deed/registration between the Builder and the daughter, my bank has raised a query before loan disbursement. The seller has provided me a copy of the shared certificate of the society which shows the flat to be in the name of the daughter. Please advice on way forward. Can a gift deed between the villager and her daughter solve this ownership issue?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register