LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vitthal Kale (software engineer )     30 August 2018

Buying a plot of 2000sqft in wagholi near panchshil towers

I want to buy a 2000 sqft plot in wagholi near kharadi eaon IT park and panchshil towers. I don't need it  for investment but I see myself build my house.   My questions are as follows

1) The is not N.A and it is agricultural land which comes under grampanchayat. Plot Builder says that 7/12 he will give on my name. Does that entitle me as the owner and I can build my house? 

2) Is Guntewari allowed still, as I came to know that it is not legally allowed since 2001.

3) Someone told that 7/12 cannot be made for 2000sqft plot.?Does a NOC from grampanchayat suffices for building a house ?

4) I also came to knw that such plots can be regularised but I don't know the risks involved. 

5) What if later such plots becomes residential zone and comes under PMC? The builder has not left utility space for common amenities.Will PMC force NA norms and it can affect existing plot holders.?

Basically I am a very conservative buyer and want to play safe. This money which I want to put is for my future home and hence I don't want to take any major risks. Please advice your expert opinions.Thanks in advance !!!

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register