LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HomeLoan Worst (developer)     03 September 2018

Buy back property scheme

I took home loan for five property plan was buy back as builder promissed that they will pay all loan after two years and will buy back all. from starting they paid emi and now they are not paying emi and denieng to pay all loans.

got multiple notice from bank please suggess solutions.

Learning

5 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     03 September 2018

If you fail to repay the loan bank may attach and sale the property. Consult with local advocate.

Are bank will sell only those property on which they give loan or they sell my personal other property which I got from my father and I bought from my earned money.

Are bank will sell only those property on which they give loan or they sell my personal other property which I got from my father and I bought from my earned money.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 September 2018

The lender can proceed against borrower in case of default.

The secured asset and other assets of the borrower may be claimed to recover Principle+Insterest.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 September 2018

Take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, and find a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law e.g; Consumer/Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/personal laws, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, and your counsel can advise you after examining all docs, evidences on record .. e.g; said agreement on said buy back scheme, loan agreement etc

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL O/o Tehsildar/civil courts,DCDRF, DRT, HC, SC…

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register