LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bavajan (AST)     07 August 2011

Building regularisation rejected after taking home loan

I am from Hyderabad. I bought a flat in an apartment which fall under gram panchayat. While I was purchasing this flat, BRS(building regularisation scheme) was pending and was "in progress". None of the banks were giving home loan for this property except axis bank(because of not having BRS). Bank executive and builder both said BRS will be approved and no need to worry about it. I went ahead and did the transaction with axis bank thinkging that, why will axis bank take risk for an improper property and if anything goes wrong axis bank will be there with me. few months later BRS request was rejected because of 24 ft road going through our building. Now who is responsible for taking the loss? me, or builder or bank. If I continue my tenure with axis bank, i wil be end up paying half a crore. I am worried and lots of tension because of this issue. What if, after few years govt comes and tries to demolist out apartment??? Please help me, I assume bank should do something, because they are the ones who are experts about financial matters and not me. 

Learning

4 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     14 March 2012

Bank will held responsible to you.you may ask the authorities to add the builder as added party.it is the responsibility of banks advocates also to mention in search report and title report.

vijayaraghavan (manager)     30 July 2013

Dear sir,

I am planning to purchase a new house (land + house constructed in divided flats) in cuddalore. The total cost is 1800000Rs (Land value is 300000Rs + building construction- 1500000). While we started discussing about registering, we were told that both the land and the building should be registered? Is this a new government law? 

I made two agreemnts for Land and constructing house duration of three months. But Bank officials told me you can register land only bacuase construction of house  85% only finished it will take to finish another one month.

Please provide clarity on the law/rules for registration for my case. Would be thankful for any advice on this.

Thank you!

Kalpana Adhikari   03 January 2020

Hi Bavajan,

Is your issue solved? 

We are also willing to buy home which don't have BRS. Please help us with your answer.

Thanks,

Kalpana

Rony   12 August 2020

Hi ma'am, did you find ant solution or suggestions regarding your query of buying property without BRS

Thank you ma'am

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register