Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

D.Dakshina Moorthy (Sr.Office Superintendent)     23 April 2018

Building plan approval

Dear Sirs, I request you to kindly clarify the following :

I have purchased,a 30 year old house from our area in Bangalore from a private person.  The house does not have approved building plan from Bangalore Ciity Corporation.  Most of the houses had constructed without building plan from Bangalore City Corporatin.   Now I would avail a Loan for repair and renovation of the bulding from State Bank of India or any other nationalised Banks in Bangalore.  For availing  repair and renovation loan,  whether any approved plan is needed from the Corporatin or simply a plan from any approved Engineer/Charted engineer is enough ?   Please provide your opinon.

With regards

D.Dakshina Murthy

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     23 April 2018

Generally banks ask for  City Corporation plan approval for grating home loan, if presently the site plan is not passed then it is assumed that last owner has not apply for loan or that time there was no such provision. As per my view you need to apply for approval from City Corporation for taking loan for renovation.

D.Dakshina Moorthy (Sr.Office Superintendent)     24 April 2018

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply. For getting building renovation plan approval, where  I have to apply ?  From the Ward Office in the Engineering Division or  concerned Engineer in the Ward Offfice.   Because, our division Ward Office is one place and Concerned Engineer's Office in another place.   Kindly reply.

With regards, 

( D.Dakshina Murthy ).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register