LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumit   17 May 2017

Builder cheque bounce

In bad times I trusted a small builder and paid him booking amount for a property but builder told after one year project is stopped and gave me refund cheque which got bounced . I filed case against him. From last 2 year judge is issuing NBW against him every month . No further actions are being taken. It seem builder is bribing officials. What should I do?

Learning

2 Replies

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     17 May 2017

Give a proper application and press the court to take further action against the builder, the court will have to decide the application. If dismisses, then move an appeal in session against his order.

Sumit   01 August 2017

I am trying to push it as much as I can. This time judge scolded 'JAMANATI' and asked him to bring builder in court giving time of 1 hour.

After waiting for 2 hours reader told us NBW has been issued again and another date was appointed without any hearing.

I came to know from somone in back office that judge has been bribed again to move case to next date.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register