LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja R   18 May 2016

Bug/mistake in cibil website

My Name is Raja. I applied for a personal loan and found in my CIBIL report my name is incorrectly present as RAJAGOPAL. It is stated that he has taken loan amount of Rs.50000 in the year of 2003( i was aged 13)  and paid it late. So i raised a dispute on changing my name, but the request got closed by stating that we should contact Credit institution. I tried raising a dispute stating that the account details present doesnt belongs to me, But the website is throwing an error in not required field<City Loan Originated In> field which automatically gets disabled and gets emptied when we select on the checkbox <Account does not belong to me>. This is a very big mistake from CIBIL department. This blocks me from applying for my personal loan for my sister's marriage. what is the solution for this?

Learning

2 Replies

JustAdvisor (IT)     18 May 2016

you tried online dispute resolution in CIBIL? as per their process flow they take up the matter with concerned lenders too. www.cibil.com/dispute-resolution

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 May 2016

Take screenshots and escalate to the Customer Care of CIBIL and demasnd a written reply and also to member bank e.g. M/s Citibank.

If required escalate to CEPD-RBI and still if not resolved issue a legal notice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register