Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin   11 October 2017

Broker not returning money

Hi

I have got a problem and need solution. the matter is, Last month I was planning to shift into a flat and contacted one broker and he showed us flat and we were three and the expenses were individual as they were lending per bed cost as 7500INR plus the security deposit of 2 months rent. He asked for the token amount of 5000INR and I transferred 5000INR on 23rd Sep 2017, The money was deducted from my account and he said that he hasn't received any money. I logged a complaint in my bank and sent him another 5000INR which he got. After that he asked for the rest of money which i transferred in two transactions of 10000INR and 7500INR. Now, my bank has confirmed from his bank that the first transaction of 5000INR has been credited to the beneficiary account. So this way, I paid 27500INR in total.

The other two guys didn't paid him on time and I asked him if they don't pay and I pay, when can I shift? and he said okay, you can shift on 2nd october. I called him on 2nd and he said some work is going on in the flat, you shift tomorrow. The next day, He called me to the society with all my luggage but he was telling me to put my luggage in some other flat and go. Upon resisting, he booked me a hotel for one night and said okay come tomorrow at 9, you can shift. The next day when i called him in the morning, he said i can't come before 10. I put my luggage in my friend's flat and left for the office. Later in the day he went into some quarrel with other two guys and they denied shifting into flat. In the evening, I was calling him again and again, he wasnt picking up the phone and later it was saying busy. He didnt even reply to my messages. Then, I went back to the place where i was living earlier and told him to return the money.

Everyday I call him, his number is either busy or switch off. Even after being online on whatsapp his number is switch off. He everyday whatsapp me that he will refund today, but he is not returning my money back.

What should I do?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register