Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mrindia (proproitor)     11 July 2014

Bringing wife back

dear experts,
my wife went of in December 2013 filed D.V case whose 2 dates have already gone .nothing happened though.wife filed complaint in Kirti Nagar police station , after 10 meetings no conclusion was made since I kept writing I want to take her back provided she goes under psychiatric treatment done.as she is very unpredictable in  her action.I HAVE A son 3 yrs old.
the proceeding for CAW is almost over now the file is transferred too DCP rajori garden,
my wife now is showing her desire to come back and asking for a family meeting.
although it is very difficult to bring her back we are planning to give her one shot in this family meeting for the sake of my child.
please advise me the terms and conditions i should put forward in order to safe guard myself and my family. in fornt of her so that she does not repeat the same mistake again.(if i bring her back).

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

You can try n convince your wife to come back for sake of kid, but women remain women, they are fickle minded, and wont listen to anyone, if you tell yes, they tell no and vice versa.  In more than one way its no use breaking your head to convince the woman in question, but you try.

you have Two options:

Either be ready to take her back with all her nakhras, dramas etc etc that includes that of her parents too and the whole package..  its as good as surrendering before her and licking the soles of her sandals/chappals.  Rem that she filed a false case against you, and she will now become more ferocious and you will be just a mice before her for the sake of the kid.

Just tell her get lost, why?  Indian male is dominating person, come what may, that part cannot be ever erased, i do not mean you should disrespect women ie your wife, but show her love, affection, but she should listen to what you say and it should not be the other way round.  Rest of it which ppl call understanding etc is just eyewash, either you dance to her tunes like i described above or you dont.

So decide now, and if your decision is no, ie not to accept her back or if she does not want to come back, let the kid be with her only, and dont file any custody case but just file visitation rights if you want or forget the kid and her completely, as if you run behind getting kid, you will run to court until the kid turns 18, and also pay expenses to kid and not to forget your wife.  

So whatever decision you take, let it be a firm one, not to change or regret such decsion you take today for the rest of your life.

Sudheendra (Social worker )     11 July 2014

Kindly involve elders of the family as this issue has been reported to the police station.

Let her first withdraw the complaint stating her  best interest to co-operate and stay with you and your son for the sake of family.

During interaction in the presence of elders of family/ society, encourage her to visit marriage counsellors/ psychiatrists along with you, who not only will be a witness to the act but will also provide proper behaviour guidelines to lead a decent family life.

During discussion with the psychiatrist/ marriage counsellor, you might be recommended to bring about certain changes in your behaviour also, for which open mindedness is needed be prepared for it.

While you want her back, try you best keep her happy (within your limitations).

Over a period of time, you might find relief with your married life.

Keep your hopes high.

Good luck.

great india (manager)     11 July 2014

Agreed wid helping hand. U always have a choice...... Neat and clean options..... Hr has given ...... Bcoz no fly members come to rescue u as often as the bitter half slugs u..... Choice is urs

Rajiv Seth (Manger)     13 July 2014

Agree with helping hand, moreover be ready if she did the same thing again. What you will do??  Please keep that option in your mind.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register