Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tausif   17 August 2015

Breach of contract

Hello,

I am a working in a Market Research firm PVT LTD in mumbai. After spending 5 years in this company when I resigned 2 weeks ago to work with another company on 3rd August 2015. The next day of resignation they took a meeting of mine and told me that we have read your chats with your friends on SKYPE with the SKYPE id given by the company. And They said that I have leaked company's confidential information to my friends. I only used to do friendly chats with them. Just after that meeting company asked me to leave the company premises and took my company ID card. It felt so insulted. And they ask me to wait for 15 days at home as we are taking some legal action. I dont know how to deal with this situation. Please HELP me here.

My notice period is of  8 weeks ad it ends on 25th Sept 2015.

Regards,

Tausif Sayyed.

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     17 August 2015

if you havent done anything as accused by the company just wait and see what legal action they take on you.then you can act accordingly

Tausif   18 August 2015

Hi Saravanan s,

I haven't done anything against the company. Would you be able to tell me what exactly they can do here in such scenarios?

I have been ideal for 3rd week now and I am the only earning person in my family. I talked with the new company where I would be shifting. But they asked me to bring termination letter.

Please help me.

Regards,

Tausif

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     17 November 2015

Hi, 

Currently I will suggest you to join the other company and continue with your routine.

If you think the company is intentionally bothering you with false alligations, you should not worry. If they try to frame you, we can also take action against the company. And in such case the company has to face the consequences. If they take legal action against you.. then defend yourself smartly. 

If you are not wrong.. then dont bother yourself by worrying too much.. relax and do your new job.

Adv. Yogen Kakade,

Pune

juryconincorporation@gmail.com

www.juryconn.in

Zeta Teresa Pereira   16 January 2020

Dear Sir,

We have to wait and see on what grounds the company files a case against you. You have nothing to worry about since you have not shared any confidential data. Consult an advocate beforehand. 

Regards,

Zeta

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register