LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sailaja kumari (IT)     18 May 2017

Boyfriend promised to marry cheated,i want him to marry me

My collegue is good friend of mine ,he expressed his love on me bt doing some things,he never said says in words,infact he shows love in his things,he epresses love in doing some things like treating me specail among other people.He asked me for physical relation ship giving a promise of not leaving me.He is married and had a kid.Even though,he made me to believe of giving divorce to her and marry me.After physical intimacy he changed his word and started giving complaint on me in nearest policestation stating that i am after him.Truth is he is after me.Please tell me how to get him legally.I want him,i cant marry another man.I cant cheat other man.That guy spoiled my life,he had to correct it.

Please give me best advice to get him as my husband legally.I am ready to become mom to his son.

Learning

44 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     18 May 2017

Mam, 

If she was already married, then the law says his intention was never to marry you. 

How can u make a married person as your husband. You cannot force anyone to marry you, all you can do is file a case of cheating and Rape on the false pretext of marriage. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate

https://kapilchandnaadvocate.wordpress.com/2016/06/28/am-i-being-raped/

what he said is his wife is not healthy for his desires and promised but cheated.Can we have a chance of counselling him instead of case?

Even if filed a case...are they any chances of marrying him.

I cant marry another man after this.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     18 May 2017

Mam, 

I am not sure if we can force to get married, but all you have is to file a case and get justice. 

Warm Regards 

Here justice in the sense,putting him in jail?

then what about me and my life?

moreover i am disabled woman,is there any strong sections to get him married,i dont want single ruppee from him all the thing i want is my life with him and him as my husband legally.

(Guest)

Hello madam, Indian Laws permits Monogamy except Muslims.U cannot get Legally married by that person,who has already been married and having kid.Justice ,in the light of the above facts,is to put him behind Bars for Rape and cheating,being criminal offences.Even if u approach Supreme Court or Night court ,no marriage can be done tocu by that person.Regrds..... Balachander Reddy Advocate, Hyderabad

then where is the justice here to me and my life?

putting him in jail is like taking revenge on him?

It is not the justice to my life? is there any chance of counselling him on grounds of explaining him about the consequences of jail and other things?

I am ready to accept even if he gives maintainence to his wife every month without any communication.

he said once that he is ready to marry me..only problem is his wife and divorce,he is afraid of his wife influence of being an IG in her family,even that lady married him by using her power and influence only.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 May 2017

So he has covinced you from point of view of divorce also.

yes,that is the main reason i didnt give police complaint after that incident.

Hope you shall take it positively.

If you can try to ask his wife.

Thus you shall know if his statements on fidelity, libido of Wife were true or false.

is there any chance of giving her divorce and marrying me after filing the case?

Hope you shall take it positively.

He has convinced you that he can't contemplate divorce.

What is left for you in this relation now!

he tried more than 2 years.I want him to marry ,even in police station also he took care of me and asking police that I will die if ,he is not in my life.

he knows everything and he loves me but only problem is he fears to take big step (giving divorce and marrying me).I want him to leave that fear and marry me.Till date if he seems me he will stare at me like anything.

this is my main confidence,that is main reason for me in moving towards marriage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register