LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh Nanda (Accountant)     11 July 2012

Boy child adoption

Dear Sir, I am from Thane / Maharashtra My (Present) Husband want to Adopt my 9 Years Son from my first marraige. My Ex Husband had given me divorce and custody of my sons is with me. After my divorce my father keep my child with him and they have taken his addmitioni in school by giving his name as fathers name to my child. (with my mutual permission but No documatation doen at that time). Me and my present husband have one girl child with us and we want to adopot my son all so. Now I bring my Son with me at my Place i.e. Gujarat State for Study and for adoption.we have taken my sons addmition in the school of Gujarat with his old name having my fathers name. Now we want to change my sons schools name with my present husband name as his father name, but school is demanding the adoption deed or the same. kindly give me suggestion that, In this Case how we can make the adoption deed with registration in Gujarat State. If Possible than please send me the format of adoption deed for the same, awaiting your reply. 

Learning

2 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     11 July 2012

Get your husband to adopt your child via an adoption deed, it is not required to be registered. After the same the child would become the adoptive child of your husband and not the step child. 

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     11 July 2012

dear santosh nanda,

your present husband can take your son from first marriage as adoptive son,the procedure will remain as follows and can be done in gujrat also as both the adoptive father and mother of son is in gujrat ,presence of both are necessary to perform some legal documents .your above mentioned information is satisfing all the requirements of adoption as per hindu adoption and maintenance act 1956.

but the important thing is that the custody of your son should be permanent and absolute given to you by the court.

feel free to call on 9459321520

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register