Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay   10 May 2015

Booking amount refund from supertech ltd, noida

Hi All,

I have booked a flat on 29 September 2014 in Eco Village-3, supertech noida in subvention scheme by giving 1 lakh rupee cheque through investor clinic agent. In the subvention scheme I have to pay 10% of total flat amount and EMI will start at the time of possesion. So I given the remaining 2,53,720 Rs amount cheque after some time. At that time the navratra scheme was going on in which club membership, car parking and lease rent was free. After 10% of payment I got the booking form soft copy on email in November from supertech.

Now the problem get started:

1) According to broker floor plc rate the 2nd floor plc rate should be 100 Rs. But on booking form soft copy it was 200 rs sq/feet. So I conveyed this to broker and finally investor clinic agree to pay 70 rs and 30 rs I have to pay from this extra 100 RS plc. At this resolution took around 2 month.

2) Then issue came up of club membership and lease rent chages. They had not put the club membership on booking form but lease rent was added. When I confirmed with supertech authority that by default club membership free for all, thats why its not included or its mistake.Then they said that if its in your scheme then it should be printed on booking form. So I raised this issue and finally this issue also get resolved.

Overall these issue took 4 months to get resolved. So when I went there to sign final agreement, they told me that during this whole delay of 4 month, you have to pay 2 lakh as a interest charges. According to them, after 10% payment, the remaining 80% amount(in my case around 30 lakh approx) should be transferred to supertech. So it took four month to get these issue resolved, they keep calculating there interest charges(per month avg 50,000 rs).

I discussed with them that all the decision making authority is at your end. They took the time to resolve the issue. Untill all issue not get resolved how a person can give another 30 lakh Rs. Also the things which I should get by default, I have to take it by asking each and everything. But all this gone in vain.

Finally I decided to cancel the unit due to mental harassment and this un-supportive behaviour and sent an email regarding the same.Then I got the letter for cancellation and booking amount forfeit due non-payment of 80% amount. They said its in form which you filled up for the booking.

But my point is:

1) I was willing to buy the unit, thats why I saction the loan from indiabulls within one week of getting sanction letter.

2) Due to this lengthy process and mental harassment , I have to cancel the unit.

3) Also after this whole process finally they become agree to give me all which I should get in my first booking soft copy. So its become clear that they are trying to cheat the customer.

So I want the suggestion how I can get my full refund and what steps I should take. Also I want that they should penalized for this type of behaviour and cheating.

Thanks,

Vijay

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 May 2015

First of all produce all the documents and the communications between you nd the builders before a lawyer, discuss with him the details at length, issue a legal demand notice through your lawyer and wait for his reply, if there is no compromising reply, you may evenapproach consumer forum for relief and remedy. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register