LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shiv Khera (student)     18 August 2013

Booked u/s 452 & 506 ipc

recently i was out for lunch with few friends and got drunk. on my back to home i was urinating under a tree beside a house. suddenly out of nowhere a man appeared and started abusing me for the same. i said sorry but he didn't stop abusing me. on my repulsion he manhandled me. He was the servant of the house. and said the it was the house of some bigshot. he called up his Master and what happens next is i find my self at the police station.  i was booked under IPC 452 & 506. i told the IO the actual story but he said that he can't do anything as he has got orders from his superiors to lodge the FIR. The Fir says that i tried to trespass into the house and when the servant stopped me i came down running and fell but the house was on 1st floor and has a spiral metal staircase. i was in no condition to climb up there. and why in the Hell would i want to get into someone else''s house. 
i am myself a 5yr  law student but all this has completely trashed my morale.
i wish to get things sorted out as soon as possible as this could adversely effect my career. shall i go for quashing of fir. ??
can you please suggest me the best possible way in which i shall proceed. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register