Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sahil Dev Singh   10 July 2018

Bonus eligibility

Dear Mentor's 

I have resigned from my previous company on 30th April'18 and served one month's notice period that is upto 30th May'18 with two months buyout  after serving 1 years and 8 months and have cleared all the dues. I have attached my appointment letter, please have a review and suggest, guide me am I eligible to bonus or not? Bonus was the part of my CTC and was performance based, I have successfully completed the last financial year.

Please advise ASAP as HR from this company is denying to pay bonus and saying this is not in their company norms. However I have the proper written proofs like appointment letter, Performance review circular which have been downloaded from companies portal which says that for bonus one has to be active as on 31st March.

I am in need of your advise so that I can go ahead and take proper action and step.

Regards

Sahil Dev Singh

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 July 2018

The Payment of Bonus Act applies to every factory and establishment employing not less than 20 persons on any day during the accounting year. The establishments covered under the Act shall continue to pay bonus even if the number of employees fall below 20 subsequently.You are eligible for bonus as per your version. Give a notice to the management and inform to the labour commissioner at their jurisdiction.

Sahil Dev Singh   11 July 2018

Thanks Sir!

Please this is a kind request to please go thorugh the attached appointment letter once before I proceed in legal way.

Regards

Sahil Dev Singh

Sahil Dev Singh   13 July 2018

Please update me and recommend the suitable step.

Regards

Sahil Dev Singh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register