LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jobseeker   03 September 2015

Bond breach

Hi This is Rahul Chopra. I joined a company in August 2015. I signed a bond for 1 year amounting to 1.95 lakhs as a training cost. However the bond is one sided and binding upon employee only and not on the employer. Now after a month I am realised that work environment is not good and there is no as such training which will help me grow further and moreover I am working in night shift here so I am having frequent headaches and back aches. I want to Quit my job. Is it mandatory to pay the bond amount? Please help me out. I am in confusion and mental stress

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 September 2015

The generic advise (s) in such matters won’t help you or any querist much.

Therefore you may show all documents on record starting from: job advt,job application, interview call letter, selection letter, offer letter, appointment letter, HR policy/service rules and regulations or any other rule/policy mentioned in appointment letter, standing orders (model/certified) applicable to establishment, Bond, etc…………………………to an able Labor Law Consultant/Service matters  lawyer/Law firm before you act on your own.

You should build irrefutable written record under proper acknowledgment, while in employment, that can hold breach (es) by employer and hold it unworthy of being employed with.

You shall need to spend quality time with your counsel(s).

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 September 2015

The conditions on the bond is to be  seen for rendering a proper opinion.thus as suggested by expert Mr. Kumar, you may consult a local service law  practicing lawyer and take his proper advise. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register