Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh T   23 October 2019

Bond Paper

Dear Seniors
please suggest if both the parties give an apology on a bond paper that a female will
1 stay at his inlaws house n husband will come on weekend as he do job in another city
2 she will not argue with him
3 she will never ask for seperation from the inlaws family

A men will write will in
1 he or his family will not ask for dowry
2 they will not arise earlier conflicts
3 they will live happily
4 he will not argue
5 if his wife will get reputed job she may shift as per her convinience

else what can be added to be on safe side please suggest Thanks in advance

i m from female side
i am living at my house for last 10 months...n we lived together for only 7 months
only family members created issues n made us seperated now...we can live together if i give in writing...
when i expected hom to do same..he too agreed
please suggest ...whether he is playing a trick...or a piece of bond paper can still save my life...nkeep me save too

Learning

9 Replies

Shashi Dhara   24 October 2019

You can do it but it doesn't work for long time in future.mutual understanding is the only remedy.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     24 October 2019

You keep writting on copper plates or inscribe on rocks ,the real thing is how you meet mentally with each other; you have to show tolerance to eachother practically  ;this in ot going to be any bussiness deal or contrat to be accomplished....just besane and be man 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 October 2019

It is just morally binding and may serve as evidence in case of disputes but such agreements between spouses may not be legally valid .

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     24 October 2019

Under No.2 the husband should write   I shall not reopen past issues of conflict between him and you or between his parental family and you.

Also 6. He realises that he is the key person for domestic harmony.  In case of any conflict or dispute between his wife and his parents, he shall give a patient hearing to both sides separately  and give a just decision. If things could not be resolved in that manner both husband and wife will take the help of a common well wisher.

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 October 2019

This is a repeated postings. The facts posted suggest that couple lack the chemistry. The chemistry and blessing of married life cannot be imposed through Bonds or other instruments, but through mutual respect and understanding, sprinkled with genuine willingness to give nd take.

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 October 2019

This is a repeated postings. The facts posted suggest that couple lack the chemistry. The chemistry and blessing of married life cannot be imposed through Bonds or other instruments, but through mutual respect and understanding, sprinkled with genuine willingness to give nd take.

1 Like

Santosh T   24 October 2019

i m sorry...bt he wants n i m helpless this time...otherwise he says...he doesnot want to stay with me...n will now allow me to enter his house
second he says for seperation n do say that he doesn't have anthing on his name ...he is running his business bt now he says he is an emlpoyee there
i m totally confused whats to do
as it was an arrange marriage

can this writing on paper can help in reconcilation...or he is just preparing evidences for further seperation by law
please guide me..i want to reconcile bt not the way to be used
he is uneduacted n i m well settled n educated too

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     25 October 2019

Both of you write and sign on bond paper as you and he wanted and as I suggested. Let us see what happens next.

1 Like

Shashi Dhara   17 November 2019

For satisfaction they can do it .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register