Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

minsal (Jr. Advocate)     10 July 2013

Bombay public trust act

Hi Friends,

i have a query and i'll be very thankful if any body can guide me please.

there is a trust previously regd. under the society Act then lateron regd. under bombay Publlic Trust Act. the trust have approx 500 members. with intent to provide a shelter to their members, the trust launched a project of construction of flats and sell it to their members at no profit no loss policy. the trust collecting the amount vide installments. now during this project some members are expired, some has sold their membership to the others and many things happened and disputes arose between the legal heirs of deceased members or the third person who purchased the membership but not completed the formality of transfer etc. due to these dispute some persons have filed suits before various courts and joined the trust and some of the trustee/s and/or some office bearer/s as a party to their suit.

the trust has engaged an advocate/s to defend the trust as well as its trustee/s and office bearer/s.

my query is that can trust recover all these legal expenses from the legal heirs of the said deceased members and/or from the person who will become the member in place of previous member? what procedure the trust has to follow for this?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register