LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumit Patel   07 January 2018

Blackmoney launderer information

I am Hav Sumit, Army No 15150793L, Artillery, an Indian Army Soldier from Artillery Centre Nasik Road Camp. we never expected about Blackmoney in the Age of Shri Narendra Modi, The Prime Minister of India. I would like to inform you that Mrs Urvashi, the Owner of Shree Saree & Dress Material, has running her Business from Last 3 years without paying any Tax. Her monthly income is in Lacs. We are the soldiers who sacrifice lives for the nation but on the other hand, some Blackmoney launderers are here to earn money illegally. Please take proper step. I provide you details of her business place. Shree Saree and Dress Material Beside Dhanlaxmi Kirana and General Store Dhanlaxmi Shopping Center Wadner Dumala / Kargil Gate (Near Arty Centre) Nasik - 422401 Maharashtra

Learning

5 Replies

pankaj verma   08 January 2018

call 9816374011

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     08 January 2018

If you are sure about what you are saying, then Please give it in writing to the Income Tax Office in your City and take acknowledgment.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 January 2018

Please file on line complaint to Director General of Income Tax.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     08 January 2018

If you have sufficient proof of un-accounted income and accumulated un-accounted wealth of the person you can inform the Income Tax authorities, but if just on vague information you want to lodge complaint againt her which is found to be incorrect after investigation, than mind it it may result in defamation case both civil and criminal against you.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 January 2018

Whether the lady is operating the business from inside the Centre complex?

Did you report the matter to Commanding Officer of your Battalian/ Commandant Arty Centre, Colonel Commandant, Directorate of Enforcement, SSP Nasik and other authorities giving them un-rebuttable evidence for the allegations?

Think twice before you allege someone with such serious complaint.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register