Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Qutubuddin   12 May 2017

Blackmailing

Hi,

My uncle and his son black mailed me to sign partition agreement saying CI told them to to get land documents one year back. Can you please guide me where to file FIR, what are the sections, what is time limitations, and what is punishment

Warm regards,

Learning

9 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     12 May 2017

Sir, 

Section 506 IPC ... 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

https://kapilchandnaadvocate.wordpress.com/

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 May 2017

You can make a complaint immediately, as the delay may lead to more doubts.  It is the Police to provide you FIR, and lodge further proceedings, and ultimately the court to decide and impose such punishment if any.  You have the right to complain to Police and members can not foresee and tell outcome.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 May 2017

Mr.Qutubuddin,

Whoever commits the offence of criminal intimidation shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine, or with both;

If threat be to cause death or grievous hurt, etc — and if the threat be to cause death or grievous hurt, or to cause the destruction of any property by fire, or to cause an offence punishable with death or imprisonment for life, of with imprisonment for a term which may extend to seven years, or to impute unchastity to a woman, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to seven years, or with fine, or with both.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     13 May 2017

It is already late. Immediately file Police complaint by explaining the delay in filing the case earlier. I agree with the advise of above experts. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 May 2017

What and how is it black mailing

Qutubuddin   15 May 2017

Hi

To sign on partition agreement saying circular inspector told to sign if you want land documents.

Warm regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register