Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kshitiz srivastava (Executive )     13 August 2013

Birth injury case

Hello everyone,

Last year on August 29th my baby was born in one of the hospital in Gurgaon and due to Doctor's negligence he suffered from head injusries and after birth he was unable to breath so he was kep on ventilator support for another three days and again after one week he was kept on ventilator for another two hours.

This injury resulted in various neurological complications as many brain cells are damaged and cordination between left brain and right brain is not so proper.His present condition is as follows:

1) His legs and hands are not working properly as he is unable to sit, crwal or stand.

2) He is unable to see as eyes are unable to send signal to brain and as per doctor there is rare chance of getting vision in future.

3) He is getting Seizures for which regular medication is done but not of much help.

In short my son is left with a life which will always require support and at present every month we are spending heavy amount in treatment of my son.

Now I need help of learned and experience members of this forum as I want to drag this hospital to court and want to fight for justice and for the same I met few lawyers in Delhi NCR but their charges are not affordable and at present whatever I am earning I am spending on my babies treatment so unable to afford it.

Is there someone who can fight for me on a percentage basis on whatever compensation is received I am happy to pay that percentage. Please try to understand me as my condition is very worse and unfortunately to get jsutice I need to invest and at present I am not in such condition.

Please let me know if any of you can help me I have all the documents and please check the possibilities of getting this case filled in National consumer commission New Delhi.

Thanks

Ksh*tiz Srivastav

Mobile: 9717329360 & 9350967961.

Learning

2 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     13 August 2013

it is difficult to prove medical negligence. It requires expert evidence. better try negotiations through lawyer for compensation.

Kolla Gangadhar (Practicing Advocate since 1986)     14 August 2013

prenatal, postnatal  Dctors medical certificates, mdical dignosis reports you obtain first and you consult expert  Doctors,. obtain  opion from one or two Docor and file case in consumer Forum and produce all documents medical reports, diagnosis reports and Produce expert Doctors  as witnesses to prove that there was medical negligence to claim compensation, damages, cost of litigation from Consumer Forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register