LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gopal   27 August 2015

Birth certificate after 20 years

I was born in Chandigarh PGI and at that time my parents didin't regiseterd it in the chandigarh  commetti for the borth certifcate. This year in June i applied for it after the 2 months of their objections  on documents( that we need this documents,this is missing ,that is missing) and finnally the file was submitted after proper checking of documents(photostates and orignal)  and all.Then they gave us the date 8 July,to collect the borth certificate but all went in vain...On that date we were informaed that we hadn't shown them orginal documents,how  disgust people they are.. we even gave our number to them so they can contact us if there's any issue. After that we again filed it on 13 july and given date 7th august  and that they said,they have sent verification to PGI and one more place and they are waiting for the response...and now whenever we reach them they never give legit anwser ...

What should i do now? i need it urgently.

Learning

2 Replies

gopal   27 August 2015

born in february 1995*

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 August 2015

You can give complaint to the concern district collector with acknowledgement. Enclose a copy of acknoledgement of birth certificate requision.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register