Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anubhav Goel (student)     20 April 2014

Birth certificate

Hello everyone,

I born in Gangapur, dist. Swai madhopur, Rajasthan, in 1990 and i didnt registered for birth certificate at that time. However my permanent address is in  Haryana as i'm living in Haryana from1991.

Can anyone tell me from where i can get my birth certificate??

And what's the procedure for obtaining it the same??

Learning

4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     20 April 2014

you borned at Swai madhopur.  so your parents have to register your birth at swai madhopur.  now your father/mother have to apply for birth certificate by paying necessary fee at Muncipality/panchayat as the case may be.  then they will issue a certificate" that your birth was not found in the birth register.  then your parent have to submit an application with necessary affidavit (may be notarised) at RDO of your birth area. the RDO will order to inquire into the matter and according to the enquiry issue necessary directions to the concerned to issue  birth certificate.   This is for information only.

Anubhav Goel (student)     20 April 2014

sir can't there is more simpler process for obtaining birth certificate?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 April 2014

You have taken birth in Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan, therefore you are eligible to get a birth certificate form the competent authority within that jurisdiction only.  Now since, it is barred by limitation to register your birth, it can be done only on a direction by a competent court of law.  For that, the procedure is to get a certificate from the concerned authority that no records relating to your birth is available in their records, attach the certificate along with a petition to be filed before a JMFC of that jurisdiction and the court after proper verification and observing the necessary procedures in this respect will pass an order directing the competent authority to register your date of birth in the register of births and deaths maintained by them.  Only your father can apply for this and in his absence, your mother can do it.

Monika   20 April 2016

Dear members,

I am in middel of applying for a VISA. During the process, i learnt that since I dont have a birth certificate, i need a "Non availability of birth certificate"document.

I am born in Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan and my family is overseas (incl my parents).

Is there any way to request for this letter ? 

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register