LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohan Naidu   18 October 2018

Bilkish Associates people harassing for my unpaid loan

I was working in Dubai in 2014 and had taken loan in RAK Bank and was paying the loan EMI on time then suddenly my company told me they are reducing manpower so I lost my job...

All my visa cancellation process was done and my visa grace period was also going to get finished so I anyhow managed to flew back to India in 2015 without paying the loan outstanding..

After some months some Bilkhish Associates people called my India number for asking about me but as I had already informed my family not inform them that they should tell that i am here...

Now they straightaway came to my home in Bangalore and found me... now they are demanding me to settle the outstanding amount...

please advise wat shall I do???

can the Bilkhish Associates people create any problems for me and my family???

I am working here for a very small salary and cannot repay the bank under any circumstances..

please advise on what shall I do???

Thanks and Regards

Mohan

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     18 October 2018

Dear querist,

If you have taken loan then you must repay it, this is your moral and legal responsibility.

As you said you dnt have money to settle your loan then ask them to come legally, that will give you more time to arrange money.

In case recovery people are harassing you and your family then file police complain.

Bank have all right to recover their money but they can’t use illegal means to recover their loan.

Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register