Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shan   15 April 2016

Bike seized registration not on my name.

Hello. I have got a chalan on 12 april. my bike is seized at kaushambi police station . As a friend on mine had taken it from new delhi my house to watch a movie there . Without any documents of the bike or licence of his own. He dosent even have licence. The real problem is that dont have it transfered on my name. I dont even have sale letter or any id of the firat owner . I just have a rc on his name , insurance thats all .as i have heard the person have to appear in court in whos name the bike is registered . I need your help plz. What i can do? Is it true that the first owner have to be there??

Learning

1 Replies

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     15 April 2016

KINDY NOTE THAT

1. ANY PROPERTY SEIZED AND PRODUCED IN COURT ,, THE CLAIMNENT SHOULD FILE APPLICATION FOR RETURN OF PROPERTY BY ENCLOSING DOCUMENTS OF OWNERSHIP OF SAID PROPERTY, AND SUPPORTING AFFIDAVIT AND BOND ASSURING UNDERTAKING TO RETURN AND PRODUCE THE SAID PROPERTY IN COURT AS AND WHEN ORDERED BY SAID COURT.

2. HENCE YOU MAY COLLECT THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS OF OWNERSHIP AND AUTHORITY LETTER FROM THE OWNER AND SUBMIT APPLICATION FOR RETURN OF PROPERTY, AS PER LAW PROVISIONS. IN THE COURT WHERE THE CASE IS FILED. GOOD LUCK.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register