LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     26 May 2017

Beware of this FISHER-MAN

To all advocates and contributors My dear friends Beware of this member " beviralfor ". FORTY times, FORTY times he has sought legal counsel from me by sending me PM. We do not get paid here and our time, internet money and energy is given here with good intentions of helping people. But this person mis-used that and whenever I advise him to proceed through a senior advocate, he would ignore that advise and come back again. Today it crossed limits and I snapped at him and he turned highly abusive. I had to ask him to shut-up. Such ungrateful and thankless people are a nuisance to society and are undeserving ones. From THEFT CASE FIR to TENANT RENTAL matter to PARTITION SUIT and now FAST-TRACK courts, now I check to see that he has obtained legal advise from me FORTY times and proudly claims he has received support from other members too. So, he is a FISHER-MAN fishing here for free legal advise ( to such an extent that he would have to shell down heavy amount as fees to advocates ). So he is either a brain-less advocate or he is an accused in multiple cases. Beware of this arrogant person with the name " beviralfor ". He even has the arrogance to suggest me to go to a paid forum, making it seem that we are all here bound to provide guidance. It is because of such nuisance creators that genuine victims too do not get guidance readily. Members, beware of this fisherman " beviralfor "

Learning

11 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 May 2017

Apparently It has deleted it's account.

There is NO dearth of members/experts that have been posting illustrated, enriching discussions, citations. The single minded, selfish, distorted minds come to LCI to create disturbance, litter nuisance. Such entities be shunned and shunted.   

Mr.NATARAJAN IYER, Discourage PM's as much as possible.

After your post I have not replied to IT that has abused a member.

Handle such entities with firm hands. 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : NATARAJAN IYER
To all advocates and contributors

My dear friends

Beware of this member " beviralfor ".

FORTY times, FORTY times he has sought legal counsel from me by sending me PM.

We do not get paid here and our time, internet money and energy is given here with good intentions of helping people.

But this person mis-used that and whenever I advise him to proceed through a senior advocate, he would ignore that advise and come back again.

Today it crossed limits and I snapped at him and he turned highly abusive.

I had to ask him to shut-up.
Such ungrateful and thankless people are a nuisance to society and are undeserving ones.

From THEFT CASE FIR to TENANT RENTAL matter to PARTITION SUIT and now FAST-TRACK courts, now I check to see that he has obtained legal advise from me FORTY times and proudly claims he has received support from other members too.

So, he is a FISHER-MAN fishing here for free legal advise ( to such an extent that he would have to shell down heavy amount as fees to advocates ).

So he is either a brain-less advocate or he is an accused in multiple cases.

Beware of this arrogant person with the name " beviralfor ".

He even has the arrogance to suggest me to go to a paid forum, making it seem that we are all here bound to provide guidance.

It is because of such nuisance creators that genuine victims too do not get guidance readily.

Members, beware of this fisherman " beviralfor "

Do you think you can help anyone by posting such a bull sh*t story of you getting fooled?

The great Ram jhetmalani was fooled by the great modi and he could not do anything about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3Ge4rta5Qc

What can anyone do even if one gets fooled by some client?

You don’t know how to reply to questions posed on internet especially law related.

I don’t think you are even a lawyer, but at the most some person who has information about law and proceedings in court and nothing more than that.  You again will be doing social service taking little money or no money at all.

By the way it looks someone took you for a ride.  But just imagine what is plight of regular lawyer whose livelihood you are risking by giving replies free of cost? Whether your repiles are correct or not, god only knows, but what good are you doing on a law forum?

We come across such crooks all the time and sometimes we would have fought on behalf of a person who was a real crook without even knowing that he was a real crook who posed innocent.

What I am saying is, it happens all the time.

You need not post something here regarding a faceless person.  You are just demonstrating how big a fool you are.  If you got fooled you better keep an eye out, rather  than crying foul which we do not know at all.

Who knows you also might be some fraud to someone else? Isn’t it?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Kumar Doab
Mr.NATARAJAN IYER, Discourage PM's as much as possible.

After your post I have not replied to IT that has abused a member.

Handle such entities with firm hands. 

Do you think you can help anyone by posting such a bull sh*t story of you getting fooled?

The great Ram jhetmalani was fooled by the great modi and he could not do anything about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3Ge4rta5Qc

What can anyone do even if one gets fooled by some client?

You don’t know how to reply to questions posed on internet especially law related.

I don’t think you are even a lawyer, but at the most some person who has information about law and proceedings in court and nothing more than that.  You again will be doing social service taking little money or no money at all.

By the way it looks someone took you for a ride.  But just imagine what is plight of regular lawyer whose livelihood you are risking by giving replies free of cost? Whether your repiles are correct or not, god only knows, but what good are you doing on a law forum?

We come across such crooks all the time and sometimes we would have fought on behalf of a person who was a real crook without even knowing that he was a real crook who posed innocent.

What I am saying is, it happens all the time.

You need not post something here regarding a faceless person.  You are just demonstrating how big a fool you are.  If you got fooled you better keep an eye out, rather  than crying foul which we do not know at all.

Who knows you also might be some fraud to someone else? Isn’t it?

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     26 May 2017

Dear Natarajan,

Thanks for the word of caution , highly appreciated.

Solomon Raj
                  L.L.M.( Crimes & Torts )
Advocate, High Court Of A.P. , India
Attorney/Consultant,
Director, Justice League,
Indian Ombudsman U.E.(U.S.A.)
BHARAT GAURAV SAMMAN AWARDEE
Ex-Member, Mega Lok Adalat , Criminal Courts , Hyderabad.
Vice Chairman, 37th U.C.C. ( T.S.),                      
National Vice president, All India Christian’s Council,
Legal Chairman,  All India Christian’s Council,
Legal Convenor, Y.S. Raj Shekar reddy Congress Party,
Lok Adalat Member, A.P.( Ex)                      
Hon'ry Advisor, St.Joseph's School,
Television Speaker & Theologist,
Core Committee Head, For drafting Act of "Protection of Christian Properties" (In United Andhra Pradesh). 
Ph:+91-9866545086,

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     26 May 2017

Thanks Mr.Solomon. Advocate Rambabu, I have replied to you in the same forum on the same topic, in a different category of classification.

Ram Babu Mister,

A very simple thing that you can do is register with websites for paid advise and get paid for IF any query that comes to you for paid advise……………………

At the same time establish your practise, win cases for your clients and attain status like  Senior Advocate Mr. Ram Jethmalani  and charge like Senior Advocate Mr. Ram Jethmalani and do some cases FREE like Senior Advocate Mr. Ram Jethmalani.

Good to see post from Mr. Solomon Raj

(Guest)

What is the matter?  Is there any proof of fishing? I mean phishing?  Why dont you copy and paste your blah blah story?  Or is it pure imaginary?

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     27 May 2017

@Vykuntha Rao It is as imaginary as your presence. If your presence on earth and this forum is imaginary, then my article is imaginary. Help if you can or move aside. This forum sees multiple people who come, pass loose comments, are of no help to anybody, spit at and insult people who help, resort to uncivilized behaviour and try to retaliate dirtily if you point out their mis-behaviour. Those are people who have not experienced genuine suffering in life and hence do not understand the significance of the word HELP. @adv.ram babu You criticized me for the help provided saying my help is snatching away the earning potential of advocates. Hmmm...Should we even be speaking to you ?? Clearly you are here fishing for clients ( potential victims ). As per the advocate's act, are you doing the right thing ? People are entitled to legal rights as per the constitution and you want to make money out of it !!!! SPEAKING TO YOU IS A SIN. Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register