LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Beware of pm exposers

Please be very careful with exposing PM. PMs are meant to  be private ,be it any forum, for that matter. people come here for several reasons,some come for knowledge,some for legal help and who knows, some  can evetually hire one of us . ideally, thse PMs are the first step for our client relationship and we dont want to break that trust of client advocate relationship by exposing it just for heck of two member issues. i have personallly been cursed few time in the past for , 3 times in last 2 months if you want numbers,for forwarding them to go to forum and been cursed by some law experts here for asking questions in PM and some had even sent me with bank details to pay a fee and give a THANK YOU not even before starting to get to know the issue .These are the same members who maintain a  respect by being active in the forum and they show their colors in the PMs. but i tend not to put the details in this forum as that require my submission to post all the details of the problem that people have contacted me  which is a NO NO to me. i have been in this forum for few years as a view and memebers and never seen a advocate exposing the details of the clients or the vice versa even if it has to do with payment issues and we have been taught that way in the COURT of law.

@members,
I had to use this BEWARE just to get attention especially for NEW and other members seeking legal help. please be very careful with who you send and what you sent as PM especially women if the problem you are going to send is very sensitive of nature . ensure the person you are sending is a REAL advocate and not someone with just the knowledge of law that can easily break your trust for a matter of his EGO and submission to be proved. dont pick up your advocate by just by the fact of how many threads they have replied and how active they are but do your thorough backgorund before picking a real advocate and run the name in bar council of your respective state before sharing details. there is a rule of law  - a real advocate argues only in court of law and maintains high utmost dignity  outside the court of law and never give up to the cheap trick played online. a genuine advocate will never give up on your discretion no matter whatever the direction of case would go. i never seen anyone in my life so far do that.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register