LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

H R Chauhan   25 August 2017

Baxipanch cast certificate

Dear Experts, This is Harshad Chauhan from Ahmedabad,Gujarat. I live in Ahmedabad since my birth and my age is 37 years.my cast is Darji and it is included in Baxipanch by Samaj kalyan. I have certificate of Baxipanch in my name. My wife is also same cast but surname is different of her father than me.My surname is Chauhan and her is Darji. We have applied for AMC Prathan mantri Aavas yojana in my wife's name under reserve category of Baxipanch.we have submitted Baxipanch certificate which is issued in my name as a proof of cast certificate. She is selected in the draw of AMC. Now my querry is that Baxipanch certificate issued to me is valid to use for my wife or not. I come to know that i have to take Baxipanch certificate in my wife's name because this certicate is issued in basis of birth cast. Is it true. Please guide me if i have to get Baxipanch certificate in my Wife's name or the certificate issued in my name is valid for my wife in above case. If i need to get certificate in my wife's name,from where i can get this.from Ahmedabad or from Anand where my wife's father live in present. Your expert guidence on above will be helpful to me to get my own house. Harshad Chauhan Ahmedabad.

Learning

5 Replies

Thank you sir. Can you please guide me what documents will be needed from my father in law end. I live in Ahmedabad and my F i L live at citi of Anand. Is requir any document from my wife's family side to get certificate in my wife's name. Your advice on this will help me to arrange supporting documents in advance.

Thank you sir. Can you please guide me what documents will be needed from my father in law end. I live in Ahmedabad and my F i L live at citi of Anand. Is requir any document from my wife's family side to get certificate in my wife's name. Your advice on this will help me to arrange supporting documents in advance.

H R Chauhan   27 August 2017

Thank you sir again. I come to know on collecting required documents as per adviced by you that there is available sebc (baxipanch) certificate with brother of my wife in his name.in the same cerificate there is mentioned the name of my f-in-law.So i want to know that can it use for my wife as proof of baxipanch certificate in my above case. This advice will help me to save time to submit certificate to concern.

Cynthia Odonnell   10 April 2018

With take of new certificates workers of this field can perform their relevant tasks without any hurdle. For writing of best works we like to use https://paper-writing-service.reviews/best-essay-companies/ sites from students also get professional helps.

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 April 2023

Surname is not necessarily a deciding factor in ascertaining community.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register