Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anshul Sharma   27 August 2016

Bank statement -rbi

Hi 

Can i get the bank statement of my wife of private bank thorugh RBI ? Is it possible ? Will they decline to disclose says the third party info cannot be disclose ? What are ways to get her private bank statement of IDBI 

Does my male brothers who are sufferings from Matrimonial cases know somebody in agra university ?

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 August 2016

Banks are under obligation to maintain confidentiality, secrecy.

You may go thru:

Code of Bank's Committment to Customers

Fair Practices Code

RBI advocates to maintain confidentiality, secrecy.

Try thru court of law.

Rest your own counsel can guide you further.

1 Like

Agastya   28 August 2016

Ask any lady friend to go to that bank branch and ask for that account number statement. Else wait near the bank and try to get friendly with some low grade bank executive there. Ask them to get the statement. If you don't have courage, you can hire a private detective. They will do the same things as above. Some of them already have bank contacts. This isn't cheap. Anywhere from 5k to 15k for that statement. Best solution, swallow your pride, use diplomacy on wife (don't involve family) and try for mutual consent divorce. Agree for a small reasonable monthly 5-10k maintenance. Both walk away thinking she has won. Start praying she gets remarried. You can stop that monthly amount.
2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register