Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Scott   12 November 2017

Bank settlement calling outside of india number-scam caller

HI,

I live outside of India,

10 years ago I got debit card for salary deposit through employer.once i left the company i never used it at all.also i took loan credit card rs 25000 and paid back with no due at all.

now after 10 years icici team lead checked my linked in profile and got my international number,calling me from chennai,i need to settle my credit card  which i have no dues and have no proof with me but the day i cleared the staff showed me on their system that its cleared and since then i never ever looked back.

today, surprisingly, linkedin profile is been secretly seen n same time im getting a call.at first i thought its a scam,to i said wrong number,then i started getting back toback calls to which i had to use slang in order to stop him calling me.

now when i called him back to cross check,he did not gave his details,like employee id ,when i asked to transfer call to manager,he said he cant dont worry etc etc,i then hung up.

after that i started recollecting everything so i checked details on google but cannot find anything and coincidently i saw my linkedin profile has been checked by icici life insurance team lead,o my doubt got cleared.

please advise what should i take next step

thankyou for reading,awaiting your respone.

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 November 2017

Lodge this as complaint in on line and demand your statement of account for credit card, and ask them to provide the names of such employees that called on you with Numbers......................................and the purpose for harassing a citizen when there were never any dues.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register