Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul   05 February 2015

Bank loan fraud against property

Hi,

Someone has taken a Bank loan against my property  (200 Sq metre residential plot in Noida). The papers have been forged as i never applied for a loan. The Bank has now Siezed the property.

What should i do now?

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     05 February 2015

ASK THE BANK AUTHORITIES IN WHOSE NAME THE LOAN WAS SANCTIONED UNDER RTI.  AND BEFORE SANCTIONING THE LOAN, GENERALLY BANK WILL OBTAIN LEGAL OPINION.  YOU ASK THE BANK AUTHORITIES FOR THE SAME ALSO.  THEN FILE A CASE IN THE POLICE STATION OF THE AREA CONSULTING A LOCAL LAWYER.   THIS IS FOR INFORMATION.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     05 February 2015

You have to file a cheating and forgery case against the person who used your documents and obtained loan.  Additionally you have to file a civil case directing the bank to release your documents and quash the siezure of the property. 

It is the burden of the Bank how it has to collect the money.  You are no way concerned.  You have no obligation to pay the loan.  Obviously the Bank also files criminal and civil cases against the person who commiitted fraud.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 February 2015

You were advised to approach DRT with an appeal as well as injunction petition u/s 17 of Sarfesi act besides waiting for the outcome of the pending CBI action on it in the experts column itself.  Please visit that thread for more replies.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register