Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kaisar Mukadam (Administration executive)     26 April 2017

Bank harassment : security deposit cheque bounced purposely

BANK HARASSMENT : UNACCEPTABLE LOAN FINES RECOVERY

I had taken Loan from KOTAK BANK. The bank put SOME FINES FOR DELAYS DUE THEIR MISTAKE & after meeting the bank officials promised me to waive off the charges.
But they didn't waive it off. Instead, they bounced one of my security deposit cheques and have put a case in CHIEF METROPOLITAN MAGISTRATE CMM COURT, BANGALORE, from where I have received a summon. 

I had taken a loan in Mumbai and i made complete payments in Sept 2016 as per discussesd in meeting at KOTAK Bank. Now I am supposed to visit some court in Bangalore on 23rd May 2017.

But if I do not go they will issue a warrant in my name.

I need to get  copy of the complaint registred against me from CHIEF METROPOLITAN MAGISTRATE CMM COURT, BANGALORE.

How do I get it. Whats the process.????

I am totally in a very bad position now.

Learning

3 Replies

Kaisar Mukadam (Administration executive)     26 April 2017

I had sent emails to them after i had handed over the cheque of final amount.

Had requested a bank officer to send me an email. He had sent email which mentioned that afer the payment of the said amount there will be no dues against my loan account.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 April 2017

Originally posted by : Kaisar Mukadam

I had taken Loan from KOTAK BANK. The bank put SOME FINES FOR DELAYS DUE THEIR MISTAKE & after meeting the bank officials promised me to waive off the charges.

I had sent emails to them after i had handed over the cheque of final amount.

Had requested a bank officer to send me an email. He had sent email which mentioned that afer the payment of the said amount there will be no dues against my loan account.

If you have evidence or minutes of both in color code:Red, it should favor you.

You may succed to  prove their lapses.

Always prefer to transact in writing.

Always obtain FnF statement and NOC.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     29 April 2017

Who has filed case against you? Was it Kotak Bank itself or some other party? Did the party send you notice asking for payment as required under Section:138? What was your reply to such notice? When you receive a court summons, it will contain a copy of the complaint filed by the complainant also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register