Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil kumar (business)     24 March 2017

Bank harassment

Dear Experts,

I hold a corporate account in SBI. I am a businessman and have a manufacturing unit in pune registered under MSME.

For an order i got Rs 1 crore in foreign currency from France as we have a contract with them to deliver goods in Gwalior. 

So the company in France is my client and wants me to deliver at the Gwalior. They have basically sub contracted me. 

I recieved my remittences but bank said we will not credit that in your account untill we are satisfied as we donot have expertise in this. Even the Deputy General Manager said the same thing.

They took 1 week to credit that in my account and I suffered a huge loss due to that.

There is one more issue , yesterday the bank transfered Rs sixty lakhs inspite of Rs 6 lacs to one of my vendor. I filled the RTGS form correctly but they committed that mistake. I again lost few opportunities and have to cancel my Air ticket due to that. Now they are saying it will take atleast a week as the benificiary account holder is out of town.. This transfer is from SBI to HDFC. 

I am facing a lot of issues and loss due to such conduct of bank. Is there a possibility of any compensation. Also, My money cannot be used by me due to sheer negligence of bank. Please advice what can be done in both the cases. 

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 March 2017

Lodge complaint with BM and escalate to Regional/Circle Manager/Chairman.

Approach DCDRF preferably under expert advise of your counsel at your own location specializing in Banking/consumer matters

M S KABRA (Advocates)     25 March 2017

Yes...certainly ... remedy is available. Your Company can claim compensation from the bank for the negligence  & deficiency in services. Kindly visit - www.bankguru.net for details and also contact Adv. Mahesh Kabra - M - 94 22 22 5475. thanks.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 March 2017

You may act as suggested.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register