Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinay   04 June 2019

Bank gaurantee

Hello Sir/Madam,

I had loan with Public Sector Bank. And I have given gaurantee to my father consumer loan upto limit of 1,00,000/- 

I have paid all my Loan like Vehicle loan and Education Loan with all dues. Bank is not ready to provide No Due Certificate for the paid loans. And I am ready to pay the gauranteed amount for my father loan. They have attached Consumer Loan with Bank account. Even though I am willing to pay the consumer loan gaurantee limit of 1,00,000/- which is mentioned in the Gaurantee Covering Letter. Bank is not ready to provide NOC to the above loans and as well discharge from Consumer Loan. People who are coming to give notice to my residence asking for Bribe. After wrting to greivence redressal of particular bank did not find solution.I do not have records for this. 

I have suffered a lot in business due to this as my CIBIL score getting drop and I am not getting credibility in my business. Suffered huge loss due to this issue. Please guide me what steps I need to take. I have attempted to address this issue to senior management no response from anyone.

Please help me to solve this issue.  

Learning

2 Replies

Ghayaz (Founder)     04 June 2019

1.PLEASE TAKE ALL YOUR LOAN  ACCOUNTS STATEMENT WHICH HAVE BEEN CLOSED.

2. AFTER THAT PLEASE SERCH OMBURSEMENT OF PUBLIC BANK IN YOUR STATE

3. MAKE REPRESENTATION TO OMBURSEMENT OF PUBLIC BANK IN YOUR STATE ALONG XEROX COPIES OF YOUR LOAN  ACCOUNTS STATEMENT WHICH HAVE BEEN  CLOSED WITH ACK. DUE ,MARKED COPY TO THE BRANCH

4. AFTER 15 DAYS IF YOUR GET ANY REPLAY PLEASE REPRESENT RBI OMBURSEMENT ALONG WITH ALL DOCUMENTS AND LETTER SENT TO BANK.

SIRIUS TEAM

NGR 

7667889007/9551166002

Vinay   06 June 2019

Thank you very much.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register