Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Durgesh Mishra   24 July 2017

Bank account has been frozen

Dear Sir,
               *I run a company in Noida Sector 16 having registered office in Delhi with Name Panache Softech Pvt Ltd having a Bank Account in Indusind Bank Ltd(200999125412) Sec 63.

*On 19 July 2017 I tried to make payment to some of my vendors but it got failed every time I tried On conversation with customer care I got to know that my Account has been debit freeze on behalf on Cyber cell-Pune request.

*I run to my Base Branch of the bank to know the reason they denied to tell me anything and ask me to contact the cyber cell-Pune.

*Next day I again go to the bank to meet with Mr. Pathak(Branch Manager) he told me that he will ask cyber cell to provide a complain copy if available and hand over to us via an email.

*But no email has been received till now, Again I called up customer care they said that Bank officials have sent me any letter via email or post don't know.
But neither I receive any email or letter till 23-July 2017 11:15 Am

Now my request to you are as follows

1: If a bank has frozen my account why not they informed us via email or phone call.They always call for any investor. scheme why not on this matter.

2: If the cyber cell has asked them to freeze account why not bank officials asked them for reason.Is it not their duty to tell the customer about actual reason before freezing.

3: If any fraudulent activity has been done in my account why not they block some particular amount why whole funds and account.

4: My account receives 70% funds through the third party like payumoney or Paypal and apart from that we receive 3k to 10k in each payment made by clients.
So if we receive fund from an illegal source then that must be under 10k, For that small amount, they seized my whole account with Balance approx 6.76lacs.

I need to make payments to my vendors and employees as their salary and we do max payment from the same account.

I am getting the loss of 15k per day So my request to you is that if u need to block plz block some amount which is of the risk of illegal and release other funds so that we can make business.

We take each payment in our current bank account and never withdraw it without any genuine or important reason.
What you freeze if we withdraw funds every month and left the account with 10k balance at the last of the month.

we were aware of the issue we have taken out the funds but that was our mistake to believe on the bank that if an issue arises they will take my opinion too.

10 more families who work for me as my employees are affecting by this hard decision.

Waiting to hear from the Concern Person!

With Regards!

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

looks suspicious.. we cannot say anything unilt we see a letter wtih reason.

regardless, cyber cell blcoking business account...SOMETHING FISHY or you are not puttting the real facts here.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 July 2017

Write to bank under proper acknowledgment.

Verbally Bank/banker has asked you to contact cyber cell.......

Gazanfar Safdar   27 July 2017

yes you move court against them

(Guest)

There seems no satisfactory response so far.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register