LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akanksha Katti   21 December 2018

Bail for car

sir my cousin brother has arrested for mis appropriation of college fund and he transferred 3 lakh from college fund to his personal account and then from his account he transferred 297000 as down payment to car showroom and purchased new car when he was arrested police seazed his car also .now he came out from cell on bail.now whether he can get bail for his car or not sir pls suggest me so I can suggest my cousin.

Learning

4 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     21 December 2018

he can get car released on Superdari by stating that car was purchased from his own fund. till the finalisation of case the car cannot be duspisedy

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     21 December 2018

he can get car released on Superdari by stating that car was purchased from his own fund. till the finalisation of case the car cannot be disposed.

Akanksha Katti   21 December 2018

sir pls clear what is superdari and he is paying monthly installment tell me sir what is the procedure and documents to be produced to get car bail

Akanksha Katti   17 March 2019

Siddharth Srivastava sir I dint get your personal message on car bail sent by you on 9 th March plz send once again plz it's urgent sir since 9 months car is in police custody plz sir guide me on how to get release my car from station

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register