LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tannu   29 November 2015

Bail condition relaxation

AB Condtion: " Inform and get permision of the court before leaving the country"

Cases filed: 498A,506

Is it possible to get this condition relaxed? if so, on what grounds? chargesheet not filed yet. want to travel outside india on long term basis appox 3 year and this is sponserd by my employer.

Please advise/ help with any reference judgements.. Thx

Learning

8 Replies

raj   29 November 2015

police arrest the body as accuse and victim party has taken his name for sec 420 he is a government employee not taken part in fraud first of all mysore police arrest and bail was done in mysore court after that davangere police take body warrant from mysore jail.i want to know how many days davangiri police will take leggaly pc and bail was possible or not.please help davangiri lawyer council in civil court.

raj   29 November 2015

police arrest the body as accuse and victim party has taken his name for sec 420 he is a government employee not taken part in fraud first of all mysore police arrest and bail was done in mysore court after that davangere police take body warrant from mysore jail.i want to know how many days davangiri police will take leggaly pc and bail was possible or not.please help davangiri lawyer council in civil court.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     30 November 2015

Mr Raj are u an intruder into this query?

Dear Querist,

U can pray to the court to relax bail conditions and plead Ur urgencies.But that will be done for a short term travel and not for long term and moreover only once.

tannu   30 November 2015

Thanks for your reply! What is short term duration that you suggest? Can I pray for a year and say that I can be present for any investigation or court summons as and when it comes up.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     30 November 2015

Short term means for a maximum period of one month and not more than that will be permitted by the court.How can U come back as and when required by the court?

tannu   30 November 2015

Yes.Its difficult to come often.But, I was thinking if the court call every 3 months or so. I can still manage. But, I understand that it is uncertain. And, 1 month is way to less. I think I have no hope but to stay back.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 December 2015

We can't dictate terms to the court,relaxation depends on the velocity of the crime committed as per the chargesheet,it varies from case to case and also from judge to judge.Hence better  rely on UR local lawyer who will be the person assisting U physically and legally.

tannu   01 December 2015

Thanks a lot! Will present a best case and leave the rest. I'm a little worried here beacause in my case, the chargesheet is not filed yet. This has been dragging for over 6 months now. I think before the chargesheet court will need to take advise from the Police.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register